Sunday, December 21, 2014

To my sisters Tolu and Toni:

re-post by unknown author 



As 2014 is finally over I am overwhelmed with different emotions. I feel happy, sad, angry, lost, frustrated, defeated, confused, hesitant and relieved.

I’m happy to finally end 2014, sad because of the negative impacts it brought me, this year has constantly made me feel defeated and lost, but I am relieved that I don’t have to live on this peculiar planet alone.

I feel such a closer stronger bond after this year and the timing could not have been better. I appreciate the love and support you have given me. You will never know how much I needed it. I have had days when I felt lost but I always have someone I can call to listen to me vent. I didn't really understand when people said I will be alright if it would actually ever happen. If the anxious feeling would ever go away or if I would be able to be happy with the decision I have made. I know that I am stronger now and ready to focus on me. I am happy to have you as my sisters and know that no matter what we have to go through or deal with, I will always have you. I see that the silver lining to my break up is having an opportunity to truly find happiness, feel independent and love myself for who I am completely.

I have learned so much from both of you and I can’t believe how lucky I am to have you as my sisters, my confidence is something that I have always lacked but listening to you guys helps me so much. 

Thank you for always being so supportive, loving and seeing ME instead of all of my flaws.

"Embracing self" is my 2015 resolution. I hope that we can learn to have confidence, love ourselves, and accept ourselves. Express and embrace anything we consider to be an imperfection.




                     Sexy Boudoir photo shoot
Today we unleash our inner goddess  


3 comments:

  1. Tobi~
    You and your sisters are gorgeous! 2014 has been a challenge, but everything happens for a reason, unknown to us, but bigger and better is on it's way "embracing self" 2015, sounds amazing. Stay strong. ♡~Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, I love and appreciate your support!! I hope it's bigger and better for all of us :)

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for a One Lovely Blog award! Congrats! You can see your nomination here: http://www.thequinntessentialmommy.com/writing/one-lovely-blog/

    ReplyDelete